Monday 27 April 2009

New start

A new start on so many levels, mainly because of this little man! My son, Felix is 3 months old, and has made me re-think my working life.


Having previously worked as a teacher, and on a new business, some of you may have read acornandwill.blogspot.com, I am now working for myself, from home, slightly scared!

Livvy & Me is a stylish baby gift company established by Anna, a friend of mine who has kindly passed it on to me. I'm hoping working from home will give me more time to spend with Felix, whilst running my own business should stretch all those business studies skills I used to teach!

I'm currently looking at catalogues and trying to choose the perfect products to enhance the current range, which is a lot of fun, and I look forward to sharing some of my finds soon. Jennifer x

1 comment:

Just Original said...

Hi Jennifer,

Nice to have you back! I think children do make you re think what you need from life and what you want to get out of it.

Just had a look at the website it's lovely, wish I had some one to buy from.

See you soon

Vanessa x