Sunday 2 August 2009

Auctions...

I have neglected this little blog for too long recently, my apologies for that, I can only say that weaning a baby is far more challenging that I had ever imagined, though Felix is rapidly showing he has is father's appetite which is a relief!

Having said that, I am getting braver, and took Felix to an auction recently. We have been searching for a good quality, good price teak bench for some years, and I found this one in a local auction catalogue. Bidding with a shaky left hand, with the right holding a bottle and baby is not something I would necessarily recommend but I am delighted to say I won, and the beautiful bench below now has pride of place in our garden, only awaiting a cushion in a vibrant fabric I have yet to discover.















Sadly, the weather has been too bad to sit out since we got it, but I can but hope! I do hope you are all enjoying the rain, and I shall do my very best to let you now how comfortable it is! Jennifer x

No comments: